Employee RecognitionView Quality Service Employee Award Recipients
- Must be a Kent County employee, cannot be an elected official or appointed individual.
- The employee must have helped to fulfill the County's mission by providing you with outstanding quality service.
- The employee must have projected courtesy and respect towards his or her customers.
- The employee must have demonstrated outstanding performance overall and must possess a favorable work record.
Selected Quality Service Employees will receive:
- A letter of appreciation from the Kent County Administrator/Controller;
- A service recognition article to be published in the County Communicator and;
- Recognition at a Kent County Board of Commissioner’s meeting and during the annual Kent County Work Team Recognition Breakfast.